Monday, December 08, 2008

Happy Holidays from the North Locust Boys!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

9 Comments:

At 12/8/08, 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say I'm quite speechless . . .

 
At 12/9/08, 12:06 AM, Blogger Jonathan G. Reinhardt said...

Well, after strutting your stuff like that, who wouldn't be a little out of breath?

 
At 12/9/08, 4:23 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Money.

 
At 12/9/08, 5:55 PM, Blogger Lydia Carr said...

While smoking a pipe, at that. I had to clench my teeth so hard just to keep it from falling out. You weren't so bad yourself, but of course we've all seen moves like that before from you. Who knew that Everett hid that kind of dancing ability behind his unassuming exterior? Did Melody know about this?

 
At 12/9/08, 5:55 PM, Blogger Lydia Carr said...

Pretending to be my wife, again. We are one flesh, after all.

 
At 12/9/08, 7:25 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

I knew Everett could move like that. By the way, take a gander at this:
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2008/apr/11/acu-changes-alcohol-policy/

 
At 12/10/08, 9:42 AM, Blogger Steven Baird said...

1.Thanks for the video Jonathan, it's a bonafide hit.

2. Thanks for the link Jeremy. Just think how different our lives would have been if that had been the case at Harding... I might have graduated sooner, and we would have been brewing beer at north locust.

3. Did you know that if you google north locust, we're the top result?

 
At 12/10/08, 4:08 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Jonathan, your talents never cease to amaze. I'm assuming you didn't learn those moves while at Harding. Or are you calling that choreography instead of dancing?

By the way, Fitzwilliam and I had a wonderful tea. Thanks for passing on the invitation.

 
At 12/10/08, 4:10 PM, Blogger Jonathan G. Reinhardt said...

If you think that's good, you should see me with a few drinks in me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home