Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all have a lovely holiday. Here in Marietta, the leaves have come up trumps and provided an appropriate spectacle, matched only by the number of dishes set out on the counter for feasting.

At home, Jeremy and I added a pumpkin, several apples, and a blue wine bottle to our moose antler to create a cornucopia. If I had a picture of it, I'd add it to the post, but since I do not, here instead is a photograph of something I'm thankful for:

1 Comments:

At 12/3/07, 2:26 PM, Blogger E Reed said...

As I recall, Kelly and her sister are great lovers of Christmas music. I propose they compile a playlist of their favorites to be posted in the near future. Melody and I are looking for some new music, and we'd like to hear from our friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home