Sunday, September 02, 2007

Claremont, NH

So, Best Budget Inn in Claremont has rooms available for the outstanding rate of $65 a night, four people per room. That's the best I could find. Kelly and I are getting into Manchester Friday, probably camping with Jesse and Cheyenne that night, staying in a hotel with the likes of you on Saturday, and flying out Sunday night, in order to be back teaching by Monday morning. Are there plans I know nothing about? Should we go ahead and get some rooms? What nights? I know Kristen and Nate have expressed some interest in this as well.

8 Comments:

At 9/3/07, 9:50 PM, Blogger E Reed said...

Two rooms reserved at the Shire Motel: http://www.shiremotel.com/

Bring your pipes.

 
At 9/3/07, 9:58 PM, Blogger E Reed said...

For out of doors, of course.

 
At 9/4/07, 8:34 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

It'll be like free travel! Except no Taylor making us get up ridiculously early to check out of the hostel. And more bathing.

 
At 9/4/07, 8:36 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Despite my hostel comment, I would like to add that I think it's capital of Taylor to give us all this opportunity to get together in the great state of Vermont, all while securing his own future bliss. Well done, sir.

 
At 9/5/07, 7:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan G. Reinhardt said...

can one of the administrators delete the spam comment, please?

 
At 9/5/07, 8:06 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Well, you see, I had thought about that, then I thought about this big dilemma with free speech, and what not, and how that post was really kind of dadaist, almost, but I guess we need to draw the line somewhere. Or, try this approach, kind of like those great Rumsfeld (God rest his political soul) poems you used to have up in Cone, add line breaks every so often, and you've got a kind of snappy poem. Unfortunately, I've already deleted the comment, so you can't see the fruits of the method borne out here, but just think about it.

 
At 9/5/07, 8:08 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

I'm so happy to be seeing you (plural) this weekend.

 
At 9/6/07, 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look forward to seeing you all in a couple of days, and I'm so glad everyone can make it for the wedding! The Reeds, Lydia, her sister Victoria and I will all be riding up tomorrow morning; and we will most likely see the rest of you on Saturday. Travel safely, -T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home