Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dear Friends:

Welcome back to 603 North Locust. Since this is a virtual 603 North Locust, let's say that this one has air conditioning and heat. But let's keep the venison in the fridge.

Just over one year to the date of our leaving 603 North Locust, site of many candle burnings, hootenannies, literary-historical-philosophical conversations, and one really great bachelor party (so I hear), it seems fitting that we return to the site of our hallowed porch-sitting days as a place to maintain some of the best friendships we've ever had.

I envision this mostly as a place to keep all of us in touch and up to speed on each other's lives. Everett has suggested that we also use it as a venue for the sharing of our personal creative efforts. I believe he offered 500 words on literature each fortnight. Do with it what you will.

Time to start posting, friends.

2 Comments:

At 8/24/06, 1:05 PM, Blogger Jonathan G. Reinhardt said...

Can we smoke pipe here?

 
At 8/24/06, 4:06 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Yes, you may.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home